MFEC Public Company Limited (MFEC) is the highly-experienced company in the computer and technology field providing IT solutions and services to top tier clients in various business sectors. We are now looking for those who have the intention to find your passion and to discover your future with us and to become Thailand’s best IT workplace with passion to create technologies and innovate solutions that uplift people’s digital life together.
What does our ‘IOT Sensor and Edge Developer focus on?
We are working on specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry such as industrial IoT applications, home automation, business automation, asset tracking and smart city.
Role & Responsibility
- Design and Development of Industrial IoT Devices and other products
- Design and perform EVT (Engineering Validation Test) for parts and sensors, etc.
- Prototyping products with development kits, various sensors and connected it to with cloud-based application or local computing unit wirelessly
- Specify digital, analog, mixed-signal, and communication module components e.g op-amps ADC, DAC, MCU, WIFI module, BLE module, etc.
- Design, develop, and deploy network protocol between IoT devices (client) and server
- Prepare technical documentation including network system architecture, product specifications, layout instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to continually improve design rules, constraints and design for test and manufacture guidelines, safety standard and performance of products
MFEC OKR: As MFEC People, you will be a part of our talent team. Besides your main responsibilities, you do have special projects as part of OKR. However, the percentages will be different according to the positions and teams.
Who are we looking for?
Skills & Experiences
- More than 3 years’ experiences in one or more specific IoT / embedded / M2M industry such as industrial IoT applications, home automation, business automation, asset tracking and smart city
- Experience in automation development such as PLC / SCADA is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science and/or Master’s degree business or Computer science.
- Independent and self-motivated and very thorough worker
- Some knowledge (and experience) of programming languages, enough to follow code execution, detect code errors, debug, and make minor fixes.
- Strong sense of responsibility and flexibility with excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Implementation knowledge on communication protocols e.g. Zigbee, BLE, Wi-Fi and network protocols e.g. MQTT, HTTP, JSON objects, CoAP
- Experience in firmware coding
- Ability to use development kit such as Raspberry Pi, Arduino, and EE equipment such as oscilloscope, power supply, signal generator
- Ability to use English for communication, documentation, and research
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Good communication and relationship, good team working.
What we Offer?
Life at MFEC is full of creativity and determination for endless self-development. We aim to create state-of-the-art technology and innovations that improve everyone’s lives. We are surrounded by up-to-date tools in this trendy digital environment and atmosphere that will always keep your passion alive.
- Meet up Top Management – A great opportunity to design the work environment in cooperation with the executives who have great visions about business and technology, in order to create success together.
- Tech Expert Community – Working with experts within our company and our company’s partners from various global leading organizations, leading to endless technological advances.
- Employee Experience – Receiving the best experiences because the company supports all employees in doing what they want to do and to adapt these skills for the future.
- People Development – A space provided for self-development equipped with qualified personnel and modern tools in order for all employees to succeed, be the best version of themselves and meet today’s society’s standards.
- Workplace Wellness – The workplace and work environment are filled with adequate facilities, providing a space for limitless creativity.
- Activity – Activities for employees to exert their energy as well as relax, all for fun and pleasure while working.