Digital Marketing Performance Specialist
MFEC Public Company Limited (MFEC) is the highly-experienced company in the computer and technology field providing IT solutions and services to top tier clients in various business sectors. We are now looking for those who have the intention to find your passion and to discover your future with us and to become Thailand’s best IT workplace with passion to create technologies and innovate solutions that uplift people’s digital life together.
Role & Responsibility
We’ re excited to find a full-stack marketer with a few key marketing superpowers and an appetite to learn and do more. If you can geek out with us on all things marketing, we don’t mind mentoring you on a few gaps. Be ready to:
- Work with MarTech Innovation Team to help establish our overall digital marketing strategy and MarTech Solution.
- Execute and track against digital marketing strategies on all paid channels (SEO, SEM, paid social, retargeting, DMP, CDP, Google Analytic with various Marketing Technology Tool) to drive marketing performance in line within the budget
- Manage to launch and ongoing optimization of digital campaigns, allocate resources based on performance, while focusing on achieving goals and ROAS targets
- When campaigns or digital strategy are under performing quickly pivot
- Manage attribution for accuracy through GTM and partner support
- Monitor the competition while staying informed of current market trends in the DTC space, utilize those trends and insights to optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points to optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand-aligned messaging to improve lead quality, drive customer acquisition, conversion, and awareness
- Own vendor/agency relationships including project management, tracking, and all communications, ensuring brand standards are met
- Lead and maintain the company’s demand generation activities
- Generate and release content that resonates with our target audience
- Measure, monitor, and continually optimize
- Able to create info graphic
- Able to do Meta data, Power BI, DV, python is a plus
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience working in a performance/digital marketing role
- Full power of energy to work with dynamic team as new business unit to come and growth team together.
- A love (or at least not a hate!) for pixels and attribution accuracy, including expertise with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytic and Marketing Technology Tools.
- Drive to learn about your audience & what delights them.
- Experience taking initiative on omni-channel content marketing programs in a way that inspires DTC audiences to engage and act.
- Demonstrated ability to measure the success of programs for constant self-improvement.
- Fluent in digital marketing tools, platforms, and distribution channels.
- Demonstrated ability to experiment and drive growth for B2C channels.
- Ability to market programs and initiative to internal audiences to build advocates.
- Should be high energy, self-motivated, and enjoy fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders.
What we Offer?
Life at MFEC is full of creativity and determination for endless self-development. We aim to create state-of-the-art technology and innovations that improve everyone’s lives. We are surrounded by up-to-date tools in this trendy digital environment and atmosphere that will always keep your passion alive.
- Meet up Top Management – A great opportunity to design the work environment in cooperation with the executives who have great visions about business and technology, to create success together.
- Tech Expert Community – Working with experts within our company and our company’s partners from various global leading organizations, leading to endless technological advances.
- Employee Experience – Receiving the best experiences because the company supports all employees in doing what they want to do and to adapt these skills for the future.
- People Development – A space provided for self-development equipped with qualified personnel and modern tools to all employees to succeed, be the best version of themselves and meet today’s society’s standards.
- Workplace Wellness – The workplace and work environment are filled with adequate facilities, providing a space for limitless creativity.
- Activity – Activities for employees to exert their energy as well as relax, all for fun and pleasure while working.