Network Engineer (UC)
MFEC Public Company Limited (MFEC) is the highly-experienced company in the computer and technology field providing IT solutions and services to top tier clients in various business sectors. We are now looking for those who have the intention to find your passion and to discover your future with us and to become Thailand’s best IT workplace with passion to create technologies and innovate solutions that uplift people’s digital life together.
Role & Responsibility
- Responsible for implementation and technical support of Cisco Unified Communications related technologies which include, but are not limited to: UCM, Unity Connection, IM & Presence, Jabber, VCS / Expressway, Cisco Paging Server / Informacast, UCCX, Emergency Responder, and Voice Gateways.
- Pre-sales design and post-sales implementation of new UC systems.
- 2nd and 3rd level support of existing systems.
- Upgrades to all supported VoIP / UC systems.
- Monitoring of Managed Services UC customers via 3rd party network monitoring software. Perform other Cisco.
- Perform other Cisco technology-related duties as assigned.
Who are we looking for?
- Current CCNP Voice/Collaboration certification is desired.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in dial plan designs and implementation.
- Solid experience with IP routing / switching and QoS.
- Some experience with Cisco Wireless and ASA platforms desired.
- Excellent testing, troubleshooting and analytical skills to isolate problems and implement solutions.
- Extensive experience with implementation and ongoing support of Cisco UC applications in medium to enterprise deployments.
- IP telephony design and implementation experience, including Cisco UC Manager / Call Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity / Cisco Unity Connection (CUC) and Cisco Emergency Responder (CER).
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Contact Center, Cisco Meeting Server(CMS), or Collaboration Suite.
- Experience in at least of the following areas WebEx Meeting, WebEx Event Center, or WebEx Training Center.
- Experience in Expressway Solution would be advantage.
- Solid experience with voice gateways: MGCP, SIP, H. 323, SCCP, digital PRI / T1, analog FXO / FXS on Cisco 2900/3900/4000 and legacy devices.
- Some experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, including but not limited to UC Manager integration, basic scripting, high availability clustering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and customers.
What we Offer?
Life at MFEC is full of creativity and determination for endless self-development. We aim to create state-of-the-art technology and innovations that improve everyone’s lives. We are surrounded by up-to-date tools in this trendy digital environment and atmosphere that will always keep your passion alive.
- Meet up Top Management – A great opportunity to design the work environment in cooperation with the executives who have great visions about business and technology, to create success together.
- Tech Expert Community – Working with experts within our company and our company’s partners from various global leading organizations, leading to endless technological advances.
- Employee Experience – Receiving the best experiences because the company supports all employees in doing what they want to do and to adapt these skills for the future.
- People Development – A space provided for self-development equipped with qualified personnel and modern tools to all employees to succeed, be the best version of themselves and meet today’s society’s standards.
- Workplace Wellness – The workplace and work environment are filled with adequate facilities, providing a space for limitless creativity.
- Activity – Activities for employees to exert their energy as well as relax, all for fun and pleasure while working.