MFEC Public Company Limited (MFEC) is the highly-experienced company in the computer and technology field providing IT solutions and services to top tier clients in various business sectors. We are now looking for those who have the intention to find your passion and to discover your future with us and to become Thailand’s best IT workplace with passion to create technologies and innovate solutions that uplift people’s digital life together.
Role & Responsibility
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and use.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security experience.
- LAN and WAN experience.
What we Offer?
Life at MFEC is full of creativity and determination for endless self-development. We aim to create state-of-the-art technology and innovations that improve everyone’s lives. We are surrounded by up-to-date tools in this trendy digital environment and atmosphere that will always keep your passion alive.
- Meet up Top Management – A great opportunity to design the work environment in cooperation with the executives who have great visions about business and technology, to create success together.
- Tech Expert Community – Working with experts within our company and our company’s partners from various global leading organizations, leading to endless technological advances.
- Employee Experience – Receiving the best experiences because the company supports all employees in doing what they want to do and to adapt these skills for the future.
- People Development – A space provided for self-development equipped with qualified personnel and modern tools to all employees to succeed, be the best version of themselves and meet today’s society’s standards.
- Workplace Wellness – The workplace and work environment are filled with adequate facilities, providing a space for limitless creativity.
- Activity – Activities for employees to exert their energy as well as relax, all for fun and pleasure while working.