Provided MFEC Board of Directors’ awareness of and commitment on its management with good corporate governance, it performs its duties and responsibilities to enrich transparency, cultivate the healthy relationship with clients, traders, rivals, communities and the society as a whole. The policies and strategies are altered to cope with business transformation and promote innovation for business values as well as deliver benefits to clients and the society. Our businesses are properly operated with responsibility which makes the company stay competitive and grow with sustainability in the long term for the confidence of MFEC’s shareholders, investors, and stakeholders.
The Guidelines on the “Corporate Governance Policy” is reviewed and determined by the Board of Directors of MFEC Public Company Limited. These become good practices for the Board, executives, employees who perform their duties and supervise performance to achieve the company’s stability and sustainable growth.
MFEC Group sets a composition involving risk management and its guidelines, and provide all supports in order to manage risk to be acceptable in all dimensions for the organization’s sustainable achievement in vision and mission. The company has the risk management policy in the following manners.
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee is appointed to oversee and supervise the management of the overall risks of the organization as stated in the Charter.
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance Working Group is appointed to inspect and assess risks according to the risk assessment criteria and solve them to become acceptable without any damages to the organization. Risk assessment results shall be reported to Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee periodically.
- Risk assessment criteria shall be established and approved by the Risk Management and Corporate Governance Committee for further implementation.
- All employees shall perform their duties with carefulness and prudence in order to prevent and control risks that may arise.
- All employees shall support activities for risk management.
Quality Policy is the core for all sections which develop works for customers or internal use or conduct activities to support other sections, acting as the main for oneself or one’s work unit to make an implementation with prudence. This policy complies with work requirements, lessens errors that may arise. The company’s Quality Policy is described in the following manners.
- Project development or work implementation shall follow the lifecycle & process as required.
- Proper lifecycle & process for a project or work implementation shall be prepared and accredited before application. Meanwhile, a project is able to use accredited lifecycle & process which suit the project or work implementation without newly-prepared ones.
- Determination of a new lifecycle & process shall be done prudently without risks of requirements, project development, project monitoring, result tests, project delivery and project implementation.
- Project development or work implementation shall be audited by an independent auditor for lifecycle & process compliance.
- Work implementation which does not comply with design in lifecycle & process shall be adjusted.
The company is well aware of safety, occupational health and work environment of all including all types of employees hired, subcontractors, suppliers, trade partners and outsiders who work with or use services of the company, as well as all workplaces. Its target is “Work with No Accident,” which involves everybody to gain behavior in the same, positive direction. Therefore, Policy on Safety, Occupational health, Safeguard and Work Environment is set in the following manners.
- Develop the administration system for safety, occupational health and work environment to be in accordance with the laws, international standards and other requirements applied by the company.
- Control, adjust and prevent dangers from operations which give impacts to employees and/or the company’s assets with risks for continuous improvement of tasks involving safety, occupational health and work environment.
- Improve performance involving safety, occupational health and work environment continuously.
- Encourage and promote employees’ participation in any implementation and supervision involving safety, occupational health, and work environment.
- Develop the company’s employees with knowledge and awareness of safety, occupational health, and work environment as well as safety for off-site work.
- Provide resources for implementation according to a system for the management of safety, occupational health and work environment as well as safety for lives and assets in the company’s responsible areas. Safety measures shall be reviewed for updates on a regular basis.
The company operates technology-related businesses and IT is employed to drive it works in all sections. Efficient IT services with corporate governance will assist the organization to attain its vision and mission while mitigating risks from IT threats internally and externally. The company sets its policy and arranges compositions relating to internal IT administration with full supports so that all sections gain understanding and adhere to the practice for supervision and oversight of IT in the following manners.
Competency – Work Units and Human Resources
- Work units or working groups shall be appointed to complete the IT composition.
- IT operation & support performs IT tasks in general and support or solve IT problems of the employees.
- Technical infrastructure provides maintenance services and solves equipment problems involving IT infrastructure and manages the network to stand ready for any tasks.
- Application infrastructure provides maintenance services and solves application problems in overall.
- IT Supervisory Committee provides advice, sets direction and settles disputes involving IT issues.
- IT Inspection Working Group inspects the overall picture of IT extending from hardware, software to infrastructure on a yearly basis.
Competency – Information and Practice
- General employees learn the implementation of IT tasks, enhance IT skills and solve immediate problems by themselves.
- IT practices such as implementation and inspection shall be prepared and disseminated in the company’s media in which all employees can gain access.
- Responsible persons for IT tasks shall be appointed and their scope of work shall be determined.
- Information involving IT design and maintenance of infrastructure-related equipment shall be prepared for work implementation, references and transition.
- Internal IT shall be utilized in line with the company’s benefits and guidelines.
- Related policy, practices, information or document shall be revised every three (3) years or in a period as appropriate in order to cope with changed situations and technology.
- IT-related persons shall manage the efficient IT system, under their supervision, for services and be ready for services.
- Any incidents arisen and given broad impacts shall be solved without delay. Employees who have expertise shall regard these as their duties to join forces to solve critical situations without any orders from their supervisors.
- Consider worthiness for selection of open source software.
- The company’s computers shall have licensed software or open source from reliable sources.
- Internal IT usage shall not constitute an infringement of the Computer Crime Act and personal rights, and shall not bring damages to the company directly or indirectly.
- All sections shall cooperate for transition and changes when it is necessary for IT to be changed, given its longevity or technological changes.
ท่านสามารถดู IT Policy ฉบับเต็มได้ที่นี่
MFEC Public Company Limited pays great attention to anti-corruption, promoting and supporting all employees to gain awareness for anti-corruption. Therefore, MFEC Board of Directors set Anti-Corruption Policy which supervises all operations to abide by the laws and regulatory requirements in accordance with the Corporate Governance Policy and Business Code of Conduct. The company is also a member of the Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption (CAC).
Corruption means a form of dishonest or unethical conduct, either execution or avoidance of execution, by a person entrusted with a position of authority to acquire improper personal benefits, organizational benefits or related persons’ benefits, extending from bribery, promise to give, request for assets, money, things, privileges to other private gains which run against morality, business code of conduct, laws, regulatory requirements, policy, state officials or any persons operating businesses with the company.
Anti-Corruption Policy is announced to have all employees to adhere to the following manners.
- Executive Chairman is authorized to oversee and supervise business operations, based on Anti-Corruption Policy.
- In regard to business/procurement relationship with the private or public sectors, all work units shall abide by Code of Conduct on Receiving/Giving Gifts, Assets or Other benefits for all transactions with the private/public sectors as described on Page 30.
- Money donation shall be done in the name of the company for any organizations whose objectives are for social benefits. These organizations must be reliable with document proof. Payment for donation shall follow the company’s disbursement procedures with evidence of donation sent to the company’s Finance and Accounting Department.
The company is committed to develop itself into the leader among integrated information technology service providers in the country and the region, while gaining competitive advantages continuously with sustainability through dedication in development of quality products and excellent services with internationally-accredited standards and fair prices to all customers according to a framework of management of MFEC Group in the following manners.
- Operate businesses with a balance of economics, society, communities and environment, based on good corporate governance and in regard to all stakeholders for sustainable business growth.
- Execute operations throughout value chains, and simultaneously expand businesses, with respect to upstream to downstream businesses, customers’ satisfaction, income dissemination to communities, quality, safety and occupational health.
- Determine strategies for economic growth and simultaneously operate, businesses with social responsibility.
- Promote and create business and social innovation for the benefits of the economy and society.
- Disclose sustainability information following an internationally-standardized reporting for continuous improvement and disseminate complete and transparent information to the general public.
The company is committed to supporting the compliance with human rights principles and human values because this is the foundation of human resource development, commitment to social responsibility and all stakeholders in accordance with good corporate governance and ethics and create value and sustainability for business and society as a whole. Therefore, the company realizes the importance of respect for human rights consistently. All employees and stakeholders are treated equally, no skin color, racial discrimination, sex, religion, race, nationality, poverty, disability, illness or disease and also respects and accepts the differences of opinion, society, environment, law, and culture. Moreover, the company support and compliance with the United Nations Global Compact: UNGC and the International Labor Organization (ILO) Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work as part of our continued commitment and dedication to business ethics and responsibility.
The Board of Directors announces policy and human rights practices to ensure that the conduct of a business does not violate human rights and participate in the prevention of human rights abuses in every way.
Conducting business with integrity and transparency in accordance with good Corporate Governance and business ethics including labor laws or laws related to human rights.
- Respect for human rights without discrimination against any person.
- Avoid human rights abuses and promote human rights activities.
- Action without discrimination from the selection of personnel, employment, training, development, participation including dismissal cases.
- The Company will comply with the rules and regulations on compensation with advance notification process and advice to help employees or employees.
- Two-way communication to promote knowledge and respect for human rights. This includes opportunities for employees and stakeholders to express their opinions, reflect on issues, and report clues or complaints. If there are events or actions related to human rights abuses.
The Board of Directors has set up a policy to supervise the operation. To determine the direction of the company’s operation and the criteria for using the decision to practice correctly and promotes good practices in accordance with the laws and regulations relating to business operations for executives and employees that to create on the good corporate governance policy of the company. Therefore, the Company has prepared and announced the policy to supervise the operation in accordance with the laws, regulations to adhere and comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations governing the business of the Company as follows:
- Fair Competition Support Policy and does not violate antitrust company and subsidiaries. The company and subsidiaries are committed to comply with anti-monopoly law and competition law and support free trade and fair competition, do not discriminate or exploit others and take action under the antitrust laws or competition law that is a key principle in business operations.
- Anti-Corruption Policy including giving or taking bribes. The company and subsidiaries are committed to complying with the law on prevention and anti-corruption, giving or taking bribes with employees, government officials, foreign government officials or staff of private sector. Therefore, any act that violates this law is considered to be invalid and does not comply with the policy of supervision of work. All levels of staff must resist and ignore such actions.
- Policy on human rights and respect for human rights. The company and subsidiaries respect and comply with the human rights by giving priority to respect for human dignity, rights, freedoms, and equality of persons certified or protected both Thai and international law.
- Intellectual Property Rights Protection Policy. The company and subsidiaries commit to protecting and preserving the company’s intellectual property not to be infringing or to be used without permission and respect the intellectual property rights of others.
- The Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Policy. The company and subsidiaries in protecting itself from being a tool for money laundering or terrorist financing and set a clear policy to guide the operations of the company. The importance of monitoring and giving clues to the authorities if there is a non-compliance, the financial records and financial records should be maintained or property is being accurate and in accordance with national and international laws.
- The policy of safeguarding and using the information correctly. The Company and subsidiaries are committed to respecting the confidentiality of information by adhering to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, which will not apply to information of the Company, customer/partner information or personal information of others to disclose or use for any other purpose. In addition to being allowed or otherwise to enter into a legally binding relationship by respecting these criteria under Thai law and international law.
- Compliance policy, other relevant regulations. The company and subsidiaries intend to operate their business in accordance with the law governing the business operation, maintaining social responsibility, environment and hygiene as a principle of sustainable development. It is imperative that management and employees respect and adhere to the laws, rules and regulations relevant to the conduct of their business.