“Personal Data” means information about a person. Which makes it possible to identify the person such as name, surname, address, date of birth, gender, education history, phone number, National Identification Number which makes it possible to identify that person either directly or indirectly.
2. Stored Personal Data
The Company may collect Personal Data from you and about you from a variety of sources. We strive to only collect Personal Data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to achieve the purpose(s) for which it was collected. Personal Data we collect includes online and offline data collection activities, including Personal Data that we collect through our various channels such as websites, apps, third party social networks, consumer engagement, building access and events (workshop, seminar).
The following are examples of how we would store your data:
– When you visit and interact with the Company’s website and social media platforms
– When you participate in marketing events, visit our booths, or attend any events, whether they are workshops or exhibitions or participate in questionnaires, competitions, or lucky draws.
– When you apply for a position/internship with MFEC Public Company Limited
The Company may ask and/or record for your personal data depending on the activities such as first and last name, business association, job title or position, telephone number, email address.
The Company may collect data about the services that you employ and your usage behavior. Such data includes, but are not limited to, data about the device that you used to enter into website, log files, data about the communication between you and other users, and data from job logs such as device identification, IP addresses of computers, device identification code, type of device, mobile network information, connection data, geographic location information, browser information, website log data, referring websites, website usage history, login log, customer behavior, website access statistics, access time, search data, and usage of various functions on the website, as well as data that the Company has stored via cookies or other similar technology.
3. Purpose of Personal Data Usage
– To answer your questions
– To provide service as per users’ request in the application, which include:
– Issuing copies of documents that include personal data of users
– Revising or changing personal data of users to be corrected and completed
– Terminate usage or disclose personal data of users
– Dispose or destroy personal data of users except for data storage as specified by laws.
– To send newsletter of product and service campaigns
– To send invitation letters to join marketing activities as well as sending information to confirm or cancel the right of participation via email or SMS messages.
– To create, develop, and maintain a business relationship with users
– To study and understand user needs and satisfaction towards the Company
– The Company may upload photos from activities that include you in the photo or your comment on the website and social media platforms of the Company to promote activities and reinforce the Company’s brand.
– To grant access to restricted building(s)/area(s)
– To consider your job/internship application, job/internship interview, candidate selection and related activities
4. Duration of Personal Data Storage
The duration of personal data storage shall be in accordance with the Company’s policy for data storage, usage, or sharing according to the type of usage of each data set, the Data Owner can ask the Data Controller for additional questions, and/or on a lawful basis.
5. Data Owner Rights
– The Data Owner may request the Data Controller of personal data to send or transfer personal data to him/her or data relevant to him/her to other Data Controllers. The Data Owner may also request to receive personal data that were sent or transferred directly from the Data Controller who sent or transferred the data.
– The Data Owner reserves the right to request the Data Controller to terminate the usage of personal data or to delete or destroy (disposal) or to disable the data from being able to identify the Data Owner as stipulated by law.
– When the Data Owner knows that the personal data about him/her is incorrect, outdated, or unclear, the Data Owner reserves the right to notify the Data Controller to make corrections, update, and avoid misunderstandings.
– The Data Owner may file a complaint and report problems to email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contacting the Company’s Data Controller via 3 channels
1) Call Center: Tel. 02-821-7888
2) Email: email@example.com
3) Contact location: MFEC Public Company Limited 349 SJ Infinite One Business Complex, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Rd., Chompol, Chatujak, Bangkok, 10900
6. Security Measures
The Company attaches great importance to the security measures for personal data and systems. The Company’s strict policy earned the ISO 27001 and other related standard codes. The Company’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) has been appointed to maintain the collection of personal data at all times. There are also contingency plans to respond to any scenarios. Penalties have been set for cases where employees/staff/related persons do not comply with the personal data policy of the Company.