MFEC Public Company Limited (MFEC) is the highly-experienced company in the computer and technology field providing IT solutions and services to top tier clients in various business sectors. We are now looking for those who have the intention to find your passion and to discover your future with us and to become Thailand’s best IT workplace with passion to create technologies and innovate solutions that uplift people’s digital life together.
Role & Responsibility
- Design and deliver CDN services and evolution.
- Design CDN solutions taking into consideration requirements, prepare document, follow-up on implementation with CDN operational teams and CDN technology vendor(s), and report on progress to Business Unit interlocutors (Service delivery managers, Marketing, etc);
- Update CDN requirement documents relative to external interfaces, namely: 1/ Interworking with Video On Demand Content management platform, live head-ends , software updates repositories, etc. 2/ Interworking with external DNS components 3/ Interworking with client devices (set-top box, mobile devices, etc.);
- Produce engineering documents for use by operational teams in charge of implementation, configuration changes, software upgrades, new CDN components deployments, etc.;
- Qualify and assess evolutions over lab and pre-production platforms for subsequent implementation by operational teams on production.
- Contribute to increasing operational efficiency / industrialization
- Contribute to enabling service rollout automation;
- Contribute to the industrialization of operational & business IT tools (OSS/BSS);
- Contribute to leveraging CDN data/logs for deriving operational and business value, notably based on AI algorithms integration in data processing workflows.
- Contribute to enriching CDN offers’ value proposition putting in place a CI/CD & DEVOPS framework.
- Contribute to CDN roadmap evolution consistent to strategy and business ambitions.
Who are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in Network Engineering, CDN or Streaming solution field
- Operating System (UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, Server Virtualization Technology) and Networking. IP routing / Network ip routing
- Network design, implementation, and Trouble Shooting, and solve network problems in Cisco, Spine, Leaf of network equipment.
- System software installation, Performance tuning and Maintenance
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Process-oriented approach.
- Good teamwork.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills.
What we Offer?
Life at MFEC is full of creativity and determination for endless self-development. We aim to create state-of-the-art technology and innovations that improve everyone’s lives. We are surrounded by up-to-date tools in this trendy digital environment and atmosphere that will always keep your passion alive.
- Meet up Top Management – A great opportunity to design the work environment in cooperation with the executives who have great visions about business and technology, to create success together.
- Tech Expert Community – Working with experts within our company and our company’s partners from various global leading organizations, leading to endless technological advances.
- Employee Experience – Receiving the best experiences because the company supports all employees in doing what they want to do and to adapt these skills for the future.
- People Development – A space provided for self-development equipped with qualified personnel and modern tools to all employees to succeed, be the best version of themselves and meet today’s society’s standards.
- Workplace Wellness – The workplace and work environment are filled with adequate facilities, providing a space for limitless creativity.
- Activity – Activities for employees to exert their energy as well as relax, all for fun and pleasure while working.