Cisco Umbrella uses the internet’s infrastructure to block malicious destinations before a connection is ever established. By delivering security from the cloud, not only do you save money, but we also provide more effective security.
- First line of defense against threats:Block malware, phishing, and command & control callbacks over any port or protocol—before threats reach you.
- Visibility & protection everywhere: Gain the visibility needed to protect internet access across all devices on your network, all office locations, and roaming users.
- Integrations to amplify existing investments: Integrate with existing tools and feeds to extend protection and enrich your incident response data.
- A live graph of global & historical internet activity:The most complete view of the relationships and evolution of internet domains, IPs, networks, and malware.
- Pivot through attackers’ infrastructures:Use our dynamic search engine or RESTful API to mine our diverse data sets and statistical models.
- Enrich your SIEM data and speed up workflows:Use our global context and predictive intelligence to prioritize incident response and stay ahead of attacks.
Before users connect to any destination on the internet, a Secure Internet Gateway provides the first line of defense and inspection. Core capabilities include:
- Visibility and enforcement on and off network
- Protection over all ports and protocols
- Open platform for easy integration
- Live threat intelligence
- Proxy and file inspection
Discovery and control of SaaS